Next Gen Production Manager
Time Commitment: Full-Time
One Sentence Job Description: Assist and manage production needs at Foothills Church.
The win for the Next Gen Production Manager role is to accomplish projects and manage worship experiences for kids and students that have lasting impact on the kingdom of God. There is power in excellent production in the context of the church, and with the help of the Next Gen Production Manager, people at Foothills Church and beyond will be drawn to the hope of the Gospel.
- Manage Student and Kids Production — Assist the Next Gen. team in creating and maintaining excellent worship environments for students and kids. This includes everything from stage design / setup, managing service content, and recruiting volunteers.
- Training & Discipleship — Build teams and assist in training and discipling the volunteer production teams for students and kids.
- Assist the production director in various production projects and events for Foothills Church.
- Oversee lighting design for Next Gen worship experiences in a way that is creative and pushing boundaries, yet keeping a distraction free environment.
- Loves God, loves production, and loves collaborating.
- Supportive of other church staff and volunteers.
- Committed to vision, values, and beliefs of Foothills Church. - Evidence of a Christ like attitude in words and actions.
- A partner of FC who is fulfilling their partnership covenant.
- Self-starting—able to work independently.
- Able to work and thrive in a collaborate work environment.
- Organized and able to plan 6-12 months in advance.
- Good communication skills.
- Desire “we” more than “me.”
- Have a positive attitude.
- Desire excellence.
- Show up on time.