Digitial Content Creator
Accountable To: Experience Pastor
Time Commitment: Full Time
One Sentence Job Description: Create content that helps people experience Jesus.
- As the Digital Content Creator, you will plan, produce, and post relevant, moving, sharable digital content. You win when people are experiencing Jesus through the content you are creating.
- Plan, produce, and post all social media content.
- Manage & produce all Sunday morning digital communication assets.
- Spend a considerable amount of energy overseeing & improving the weekly update.
- Produce all content for our online worship experience.
- Research and plan out effective and engaging content ideas.
- Optimize existing video content for social media specific platforms.
- Manage consecutive project timelines and, on some occasions, complete projects same-day
- Contextualize messaging & copywriting our for each digital platform.
- Manage quality, performance, and distribution of our podcasts.
- Oversee the creation of all online courses.
- Transform sermons, quotes, & moments into sharable digital content.
- Assist our Communication Director in creating effective marketing campaigns.
- Loves God & cares about making disciples
- A partner of FC who is fulfilling their partnership covenant
- Fast mover but calm thinker
- Able to execute a project quickly with minimal direction
- Highly organized and detailed
- Comfortable behind or in front of the camera
- Understands relevant trends
- Lives & breathes social media
- Able to plan six months in advance
- Adobe Creative Suite aficionado, specifically in Photoshop & Premiere Pro