Campus Team Leader
Accountable To: Student Outreach Pastor
Time Commitment: Part Time (10 hours/week)
One Sentence Job Description: As a Campus Team Leader, we need you to initiate, invest, and invite. You win when new students begin to engage with FC Students.
- The Campus Team Leader will help new students experience Jesus through a relationship with you.
- Be a visible leader on Wednesday nights, Sunday mornings, and on campus at our local schools.
- Champion Foothills Church and FC Students on campuses and in the community.
- Mentor 2-3 students to deeper levels of intimacy with Jesus.
- Initiate relationships with new students and families.
- Take initiative to meeting new students while on school campuses.
- Regularly participate in campus ministry functions such as school lunches, sporting events, plays, etc.
- Develop positive relationships with school administration, faculty, and coaches.
- Invest in their lives to make an impact.
- Develop meaningful, ongoing relationships with students beyond the reach of our ministry.
- Learn and remember details about a students’ life and interests to build trust over time.
- Be involved in the strategic process to create opportunities to reach new students and provide a place they can belong at Foothills Church.
- Invite them to engage.
- Regularly invite new students to relational events, evangelistic nights, and midweek.
- Plan and execute one relational event a month for 8-12 students.
- Invite students to take their first or next step in their relationship with Jesus.
- Loves God & cares about the next generation.
- A partner of FC who is fulfilling their partnership covenant.
- Able to spend 10 hours a week on school campuses or at least 2 school functions.
- Be a small group leader or co-leader in FC Students.
- Highly relational and outgoing.
- Able to relate with students, parents, and school faculty.
- Take initiative when meeting new students and inviting students to FC Students events.
- Be a team player who collaborates with a team of student ministry staff and complies with school administration.
- Stay culturally relevant and engaged in student's worlds.
- Free entrance to all campus ministry events
- Stipend - $200/month per Campus Team Leader