FC Kids Preschool Associate Director
Accountable To: Kids Director
Time Commitment: Full-Time, M-Th - 9:00AM-5:00PM, Sunday - 7:30AM-1:00PM
One Sentence Job Description: Lay a foundation of faith that lasts a lifetime.
- As the Preschool Associate Director, we need you to focus on the executing the ministry’s strategy by providing leadership and vision for the preschool area of FC Kids. Specifically this position will help support all preschool environments, assist in creating a heathy staff and volunteer culture, and work towards growing each area of kids ministry. You win when you are executing and implementing a strategy that lays a foundation of faith that lasts a lifetime.
- Be a visible leader on Sunday mornings and all ministry contexts.
- Oversee the preschool kids ministry small group and large group environments.
- Recruit and assist the curriculum team.
- Organize preschool curriculum and supplies.
- Assist in leading all FC Kids environments in healthy growth both spiritually and numerically.
- Be deeply involved in recruiting and volunteer training initiatives.
- Assist the Kids Director in developing a healthy volunteer culture across all of FC Kids.
- Be directly involved in developing a lay leadership team in FC Kids.
- Teach and speak on a regular basis in a variety of contexts.
- Oversee and coordinate various events as needed.
- Loves God & cares about the next generation.
- A partner of FC who is fulfilling their partnership covenant.
- Completed Camp 2 & 3.
- Possesses the qualification of a deacon (1 Timothy 3).
- Maintains an overall healthy lifestyle physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Highly organized and detailed.
- Able to communicate well orally and through written communications.
- Emotionally mature and possesses a high level of emotional intelligence and problem solving skills.
- Able to plan 6-12 months in advance.
- Be a self-starter, but work on a team.
- Be willing to assist in other environments within the next gen team.
- Operate digitally through platforms like Slack, Asana, and Dropbox.