9:00am - 10:15pm
11:00am - 12:15pm
Maryville Location, Room 207
Navigating the challenges of raising teenagers in today's digital world can be both rewarding and intimidating. As a parent, understanding how to guide your teens through the complexities of the digital age while upholding faith in Jesus is crucial. In our "Parenting Teenagers in the Digital Age" class, we provide insights, strategies, and faith-based principles to initiate conversations, set boundaries, and ultimately disciple your child through the teenage years, specifically when it comes to their complicated relationship with technology.
Key Topics Covered:
- The Digital World from a Christian Perspective: Explore the biblical principles that can guide your family's online behavior and interactions.
- Balancing Screen Time and Real Life: Learn practical tips for managing screen time while fostering meaningful connections within your family.
- Communication Strategies: Enhance your communication skills to bridge the generation gap and address challenging topics with love and understanding.
- Building a Christ-Centered Home: Discover ways to create an environment where faith is central, and biblical values are woven into everyday life.
- Online Safety and Faithful Decision-Making: Equip yourself with tools to ensure your teenagers navigate the online world with discernment and maintain their Christian identity.
This class is designed as an interactive and supportive community where parents can share experiences, ask questions, and grow together. Join us as we empower parents to embrace the challenges of parenting teenagers in the digital age with faith, love, and wisdom.
- 10:45 - Check-in
- 11:00 - Class begins
- 12:00 - Q&A
- 12:15 - Dismissal
*Please note: This class is designed for parents, not teenagers. In fact, we are asking that you do not bring your children in this class with you. We believe this will provide a more conducive and effective environment for parents to learn together.