9am & 11am
Foothills Church - Both Locations
MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR COMMUNITY
Do you want to make a tangible difference in our community? Then take part in our Food Drive happening on November 6! You can bring non-perishable items to FC throughout the week of October 15-22 and on Sunday, October 22 to support Second Harvest Food Bank of East TN. This helps provide food to people in our area who are food vulnerable and hungry.
Your generosity can make an impact on hunger in East TN. In fact, every pound of food donated equals 3 meals that are given away from Second Harvest Food Bank of East TN.
Here are a list of items you can bring on October 22nd (or during the week before to the Maryville Location):
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Proteins
- (tuna, salmon, chicken, beans)
- Canned Fruits
- (pineapples, peaches, pears- in own juices or syrup)
- Canned Vegetables
- (beef stew, chili, chicken noodle, vegetable)
- (rice, dry beans, dry pasta, cereal)
- *NO GLASS BOTTLES,DESSERTS OR JUNK FOODS*