The Promise Outreach is a local mission here in Maryville that focuses on serving the homeless community. One of the ways that we can serve them is through donating food items that they can use for their ministry.
These are the items most needed:
- Proteins - Must be easy open pop top cans or foil packs. Canned ravioli, small jars of peanut butter, tuna packets, or pork and beans are good examples of this.
- Snacks - Things like peanut butter crackers, fruit cups, or granola bars.
- Desserts - Pudding and jello cups, individual cookie packs, etc. Avoid things easily smashed, like Little Debbie cakes.
- Water and flavor packets.
- Finally, there is always a need for socks, coats, sleeping bags, hygiene materials, gloves and hats, and tents.
Donations can be made at Southern Grace coffee shop at 312 Tedford St. Maryville, TN.