Worship Leader / Administrator
Accountable To: Worship Pastor
Time Commitment: Part-Time — 20-25 hours per week
One Sentence Job Description: Lead worship and assist in various projects for the Worship Team.
The win for the Worship Leader / Administrator is to help build our worship culture as a worship leader at FC, invest into our female worship leaders, as well as shore up our worship team with organization, systems, and processes.
We ask this position to do these things:
- Help lead worship in our worship environments (kids, students, adults) as needed.
- Engage in Foothills Collective projects / writing throughout the week as needed.
- Assist in project managing various projects on our worship team that come out of all creative meetings.
- Assist in scheduling volunteers on a weekly basis for kids ministry, student ministry, and Sunday mornings through Planning Center Services.
- Manage the on-boarding, appreciation, accountability, and training workflows in Planning Center People.
- Assist in the planning of team nights, appreciation initiatives, and other worship ministry events.
- Take care of all logistics such as ordering food and designing environments aimed at caring for volunteers at rehearsals, Team Nights, and other events.
- Coordinate logistics for worship auditions.
- Lead and invest into women on the worship team / assist in recruiting new worship leaders.
- Loves God, loves production, and loves collaborating.
- Supportive of other church staff and volunteers.
- Committed to vision, values, and beliefs of Foothills Church.
- Evidence of a Christ like attitude in words and actions.
- A partner of FC who is fulfilling their partnership covenant.
- Self-starting—able to work independently.
- Able to work and thrive in a collaborate work environment.
- Organized and able to plan 6-12 months in advance.
- Good communication skills.
- Desire “we” more than “me.”
- Have a positive attitude.
- Desire excellence.
- Show up on time.