Accountable To: Service Programming Director
Time Commitment: Full Time - Minimum 40 hrs / week
One Sentence Job Description: Create memorable and creative video content that advances Foothills Church.
- As the Videographer you are responsible for capturing and editing all official Foothills Church video content with the vision of creating memorable content across multiple channels. You win when the mission of Foothills Church is effectively and eloquently communicated to our target audience in such a way that we grow the overall ministry.
- Responsible for capturing and editing all official Foothills Church video content including weekly announcements, original feature stories, event promotions, series bumper videos, social media content, and other video content as needed or assigned by staff.
- Responsible for ensuring all video content is shot in such a way that reflects the visual and brand standards of Foothills Church – i.e., high-quality lighting, audio, and graphics, and more.
- Collaborate with our Graphic Designer with video animation as needed.
- Own and assist the content capture team with videography for weekend services.
- Assist the Service Programming Director with recruiting volunteers for content capture and creative roles.
- Assists in other tasks as needed from the Service Programming Director.
- Loves God, loves people, and loves ministry.
- Committed to vision, values, and beliefs of Foothills Church.
- Strong and growing personal relationship with Jesus.
- Evidence of a Christ like attitude in words and actions.
- Committed to being a partner of FC who is fulfilling their partnership covenant.
- Committed to being actively engaged in an FC small group.
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, After Effects.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Comfortable with digital tools such as Dropbox, Asana, Planning Center, etc.
- Able to keep an organized calendar and plan months in advance.
- Team Player, supportive of other church staff and volunteers, able to work with a team of volunteers.
- Honesty, openness, acceptance, trustworthiness, truthfulness.
- Excellent communications skills, project management, strategic thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Collaborate - we work as a team - always.
- Ownership - take the initiative to bring about positive results.
- Problem solver - evaluation, development, and implementation for various projects.
- Trendsetter - actively seeking the latest design techniques to remain relevant.
- Desire “we” more than “me.”
- Have a positive attitude.
- Desire excellence.
- Show up on time for work at our Maryville location.