Accountable To: Pastor of Development
Time Commitment: Monday - Thursday 9-5pm
One Sentence Job Description: Provide a caring and professional environment for all visitors and inquiries to FC.
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming calls in a professional manner.
- Receiving guests at the front desk by greeting, welcoming and directing them in an appropriate manner.
- Communicate with necessary staff when guests arrive.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail and communicating/distributing to staff.
- Maintain reception area and common areas in a clean and tidy manner.
- Take inventory of office supplies and restock when needed.
- Perform various office related administrative support.
- Loves God, loves people, and loves collaborating.
- Supportive of other church staff and volunteers.
- Committed to vision, values, and beliefs of Foothills Church.
- Evidence of a Christ like attitude in words and actions.
- A partner of FC who is fulfilling their partnership covenant.
- Self-starting—able to work independently.
- Able to work and thrive in a collaborate work environment.
- Detailed and organized •Excellent communication skills. (Written and verbal)
- Desire “we” more than “me.”
- Have a positive attitude.
- Desire excellence.
- Show up on time.