Kids Logistics Coordinator
Accountable To: Global Kids Director
Time Commitment: Full-Time - M-Th - 9:00AM-5:00PM & Sunday - 7:30AM-12:30PM
One Sentence Job Description: Help our ministry stay organized so that we can operate efficiently
As the Kids Logistics Coordinator, you help our ministry stay organized so that we can operate efficiently. Specifically this position will coordinate events, manage all planning center assets, assist in coordinating volunteers, and support all facets of next gen ministry. You win when each part of the ministry operating well.
- Be a visible leader on Sunday mornings and in all ministry contexts.
- Coordinate all events for the ministry with directors and staff.
- Regularly act as the liaison between Foothills Church and vendors for our events.
- Help design environments for the ministry that are age appropriate and unforgettable.
- Schedule all volunteers for the ministry on a weekly basis.
- Oversee a detailed flow of communications to all volunteers and parents.
- Assist in managing our Planning Center church management database.
- Oversee all ministry workflows.
- Order all supplies and resources needed on a monthly basis.
- Manage all statistics and data for the ministry.
- Manage the scheduling and details for all meetings and the ministry calendar.
- Loves God & cares about the next generation.
- A partner of FC who is fulfilling their partnership covenant.
- Completed Camp 2 & 3.
- Possesses the qualification of a deacon (1 Timothy 3).
- Maintains an overall healthy lifestyle physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Highly organized and detailed.
- Able to communicate well orally and through written communications.
- Emotionally mature and possesses a high level of emotional intelligence and problem solving skills.
- Able to plan 6-12 months in advance.
- Able to proofread and format word documents and spread sheets appropriately.
- An administrator at heart.
- Be a self-starter, but work on a team.
- Be willing to assist in other environments within the next gen team.
- Operate digitally through platforms like Slack, Asana, and Dropbox.