Accountable To: Pastor of Development
Weekly Time Commitment: Full-Time, M-Th - 9:00AM-5:00PM & Sunday - 7:30AM-1:00PM
One Sentence Job Description: Oversee the engagement strategy of FC from parking lot to partner.
To help every guest who attends FC feel like they belong.
Leads and Directs Guest Services Team
- Recruits and trains all new GS volunteers.
- Schedules GS team weekly.
- Helps create a welcoming and caring experience for all attending FC.
- Consistently evaluating processes for improvement.
- Monitors and provides direction for VIP Experience.
- Consistently updates information at Connection Center.
- Trains and equips Connect Center volunteers to create a helpful and informative experience.
Oversees Shepherds (security) and safety protocols
- Ensures Shepherds are properly trained and equipped.
- Leads and schedules Shepherds.
- Educates and communicates to staff on safety procedures.
Oversees Next Steps for all guests of FC
- Reaches out to all first time guests as a virtual concierge to help get connected at FC.
- Generates automated welcome for all guests.
- Promptly responds accordingly with direction and/or answering questions.
Assists with Small Group connection season
- Follow up on partner connection into small groups.
- Works alongside of Groups Director for marketing and promotion of small groups.
- Assists with Small Group Experience and short term groups.
Provides Direction for Volunteer / Leadership Next Steps
- Coordinate with departments on onboarding processes.
- Executes clear handoff to departments for volunteer placement.
- Calendars and project manages volunteer recruitment seasons.
- Always evaluating and improving partner volunteer placement.
Oversees maintenance and upkeep of database
- Loves God, loves people, and loves collaborating.
- Supportive of other church staff and volunteers.
- Committed to vision, values, and beliefs of Foothills Church.
- Evidence of a Christ like attitude in words and actions.
- A partner of FC who is fulfilling their partnership covenant.
- Self-starting—able to work independently.
- Able to work and thrive in a collaborative work environment.
- Organized and able to plan 6-12 months in advance.
- Good communication skills.
- Desire “we” more than “me.”
- Have a positive attitude.
- Desire excellence.
- Show up on time.