Bearden Location Pastor
Accountable To: Lead Pastor
Time Commitment: Full-Time, M - Thur - 9:00AM-5:00PM, Sunday - 7:30AM-12:30PM
One Sentence Job Description: To serve the people of FC and the Bearden community by providing leadership to the Bearden Location.
- The win for the Bearden Location Pastor is to lead and grow the Foothills Church Bearden Location.
- Develop and oversee Bearden Location staff.
- Give point leadership to the weekly Sunday experience at the Bearden Location.
- Oversee the execution of the FC 5 signature ministries for the Bearden Location.
- Work with multisite team to implement FC brand, strategy, and ministries at the Bearden Location.
- Responsible to work with multisite team for the recruitment and development of teams and volunteers.
- Works with the Ministry Leadership Team (MLT) to implement annual FC ministry calendar.
- Preaches when needed on Sundays.
- Works closely with the Lead Pastor.
- Serves on the Directional Team.
- Any other duties as assigned by Lead Pastor.
- Experience leading a ministry in a large church environment.
- Loves God & loves people.
- Be an approachable and coaching leader who desires to see others develop and excel.
- A partner of FC who is fulfilling their partnership covenant.
- Maintains an overall healthy lifestyle physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Highly organized and detailed.
- Able to communicate well orally and through written communications.
- Emotionally mature and possesses a high level of emotional intelligence and problem solving skills.
- Able to plan 6-12 months in advance.
- Desire “we” more than “me”.
- Be a self-starter, but work on a team.
- Lead through collaboration.
- Pursues excellence in all things.